Sunday, December 7, 2008

End Game

The semester draws to an end and I am very far behind. I have been sick with a plethora of viruses. Why not list them all off: The flu, a stomach flu, a sinus infection, an ear infection, strep throat, eye infection, and bronchitis.

Due to all of these things I am severely behind and have 2 books, 4 papers, and three exams due by Thursday. This semester has not been a good one to me and I may fail several classes.

I would like to explain what I meant a while back about Evangelicalism being a cult. What I was referring to was/is the American Evangelical denomination. What I have seen more and more, this can be represented by the article the post It's always gonna be sour grapes with you boy, until you get right with Jesus. Amen!

The representation that has been portrayed by them in the media has been very negative and harmful to the rest of the Christian public. It saddens me greatly.

There's more I'd like to say but I'm tired so I am going to retire for the evening.

No comments: