Sunday, February 1, 2009

Famous people geez. (WARNING RANDOM)













Now it has been said by a few that I enjoy Tool every now and then. This would include Maynard Keenan's solo work Puscifer. It just came to my attention a few days ago that one of his back up singers would include the likes of model/actress and now singer Milla Jovovich. Now I don't claim to know much about the Hollywood circle but why do actors/actresses seem to think that, because they are in one form of media they then are compatible with all forms? This is by no means a new trend as actors of the past were almost required to be able to dance and sing and do a plethora of things. But we are in a different time when the political views of the uninformed seem to to be what is most important to us. Should we keep to the same standards of the past when training and brains seem to be rather lacking? I am not in anyway trying to insult Ms. Jovovich's intelligence, I'm just using her as an example for the industry as a whole.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's hot =P Jk

Ang said...

a prime example of an actress that has tried to sing and can not in my way of thinking in Scarlett Johansson. I hate her cd. If you have not heard it i would gladly send it to you.